Asheville Citizen Times access
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2012 | 33 Views
Topics: Online Resource Access
Was this helpful? 0 0
All faculty, staff and students have access to the Citizen-Times (1997-present) through the library catalog.
Here's how to access the article archive:
- Bookmark this link:
wncln.wncln.org/ ashevillecitizentimes/index? accountid=8388
(Or select the "Newspapers" tab in our subject listing of e-resources.)
- If you're on campus, you'll be connected automatically!
If you're off-campus, enter your first and last name and Banner ID/OneCard number.
- Use the Advanced Search page to search by date, article type, subject, etc.
- Use quotation marks to search for an exact phrase (e.g. "UNC Asheville")
- Easily save, email, cite and export articles
- Create a search alert to be emailed whenever an article is published on a subject of interest
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need an image or graphic published in the paper, as the digital archive is text only.