Skip to Questions

Ramsey Library Answers - Ask a Question or Search our FAQ


How does one obtain a "research" room?

Last Updated: Apr 23, 2013  |  73 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


Hi--thanks for your question.  In order to "check out" a research room for the semester, a student must be a senior doing an intense project, senior reaearch, etc., and should obtain an application from the Ramsey Library circulation desk.  We have as many applications as we have rooms.  Some rooms are assigned to two persons.

If you ask for one (an application) at the desk and we are out, it means all the rooms have been assigned.  However, that may not be the case--please come by the desk or call 251-6336.

In filling out the application you must obtain your advisor's confirmation that such a room is needed. 

Thanks for your question, and good luck!

Answered by Ramsey LibraryBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    NCKnows chat reference service is provided by librarians across North Carolina.

    Related content from Research Guides