Skip to Questions

Ramsey Library Answers - Ask a Question or Search our FAQ


How do I cancel a request for a book?

I accidentally requested a book for pick-up at a different location than I intended. How do I cancel/correct this?
Last Updated: Apr 23, 2013  |  10 Views

Was this helpful? 0   1



The simplest way to correct this is to call the circulation desk at 251-6336.  We will contact the school to let them know of the error, so that your request can be re-directed to the correct location. 


Answered by Ramsey LibraryBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    NCKnows chat reference service is provided by librarians across North Carolina.

    Related content from Research Guides