Answered By: Brandy Bourne
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2023     Views: 358

Students can add print funds to their account by visiting the Cashier's Office, located in #003 of the Academic Success Center on the lower level of Ramsey Library.

*Please note that printing charges come from your RockyCard's 'General' funds balance and this account is separate from your RockyCard's Bulldog Bucks account used for dining and meal plans.* 

You can add General funds to your Rocky Card to pay for things in the Bookstore or for printing. These are not Bulldog Bucks related to your meal plan with dining services. You may deposit funds in person to the Cashier's Office located in Ramsey Library 003. No minimum deposit is required. Please note, general fund deposits can only be cash or check. They are unable to accept credit/debit cards for general fund deposits. Checks can also be mailed to the Cashier's Office. Further details here

If you have questions about RockyCard, please contact their office directly:

The RockyCard Office is located at the front desk of Governors Hall at One University Heights, CPO #1285. Open during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm). No appointment is necessary. If you require assistance outside of regular business hours, please email or call and leave a message.


Phone: 828-251-6767

Comments (2)

  1. can you add money to onecard online?
    by Jacob Dellinger on Sep 29, 2019
  2. You need to visit the OneCard office to add funds. Check the OneCard Office FAQ for more information:
    by Library on Sep 30, 2019