Answered By: Ramsey Library
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2018     Views: 109

In order to "check out" a research carrel (aka room) for the semester, a student must be a senior doing an intense project, senior research, etc., and should obtain an application from the Ramsey Library Circulation Desk.  We have as many applications as we have rooms.  Some rooms are assigned to two persons.

If you ask for one (an application) at the desk and we are out, it means all the rooms have been assigned.  However, that may not be the case--please come by the Circulation Desk or call 251-6336.

In filling out the application you must obtain your advisor's confirmation that such a room is needed. 

Thanks for your question, and good luck!